Lumizyme Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Lumizyme (alglucosidase alfa) is a member of the lysosomal enzymes drug class and is commonly used for Pompe disease.
The cost for Lumizyme intravenous powder for injection 50 mg is around $949 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
This Lumizyme price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount Card
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.Print Free Discount Card
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Lumizyme Coupons and Rebates
Lumizyme offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Lumizyme Sanofi Genzyme Co-Pay Assistance Program: Program will cover 100% of out-of-pocket drug costs (up to a program maximum) for eligible commercially insured patients; once enrolled in the program patients are automatically re-enrolled each calendar year; for additional information contact the program at 800-745-4447, option 3.
- Applies to:
- Number of uses:
- per prescription per calendar year
Form more information phone: 800-745-4447 or Visit website
Patient Assistance Programs for Lumizyme
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)Elligibility requirements:
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Lumizyme (alglucosidase alfa) Injection; IV
More information please phone: 866-316-7263 Visit Website
More about Lumizyme (alglucosidase alfa)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- En español
- Drug class: lysosomal enzymes
- FDA approval history
- Other brands