Feiba Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Feiba (anti-inhibitor coagulant complex) AAA
This Feiba price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Feiba intravenous powder for injection is around $11 for a supply of 1 powder for injection, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Intravenous Powder For Injection
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Feiba Coupons and Rebates
Feiba offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Feiba CoPay Assistance Program: Eligible commercially insured patients may save up to $12,000 once every 12 months; for additional information contact the program at 888-229-8379.
|Applies to:||Feiba VH|
|Number of uses:||12 times|
Feiba Free Trial Program: Eligible patients may receive up to 15 free trial doses of medication; for additional information contact the program at 800-828-2088.
|Number of uses:||One-time offer|
Patient Assistance Programs for Feiba
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Feiba (anti-inhibitor coagulant complex)
Provider: Hematology Support Center
- Determined case by case
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- The patient must be a US citizen or legal resident.
- Eligibility determined on a case-by-case basis. Free Trial Program, Patient Assistance Programs and Co-payment Assistance are available for eligible patients. Contact program for details. This program also provides copay assistance.
- Feiba VH (coagulant complex inhibitor)