Elaprase Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Elaprase (idursulfase) is a member of the lysosomal enzymes drug class and is commonly used for Mucopolysaccharidosis Type II.
This Elaprase price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Elaprase intravenous solution (2 mg/mL) is around $3,282 for a supply of 3 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 63,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Elaprase Coupons and Rebates
Elaprase offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Elaprase
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: OnePath Patient Assistance Program
- Uninsured or Underinsured with no prescription coverage for needed medication
- Not disclosed
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- The patient must also be residing in the US.
- Program requires a confirmed diagnosis of type 1 Gaucher disease, Hunter syndrome or HAE. Program only covers Shire HGT medications. Sharps Recovery System: Contact program for more detail.
- Elaprase (idursulfase) Injectable; IV (Infusion)
More about Elaprase (idursulfase)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: lysosomal enzymes