Aldurazyme Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Aldurazyme (laronidase) is a member of the lysosomal enzymes drug class and is commonly used for Mucopolysaccharidosis Type I.
This Aldurazyme price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Aldurazyme intravenous solution (2.9 mg/5 mL) is around $883 for a supply of 5 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Aldurazyme Coupons and Rebates
Aldurazyme offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Aldurazyme Sanofi Genzyme Co-Pay Assistance Program: Eligible patients may pay $0 co-pay per prescription; for additional information contact the program at 800-745-4447.
|Number of uses:||Per prescription until program expires|
Patient Assistance Programs for Aldurazyme
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Charitable Access Program (CAP)
- Not specified
- Not disclosed
- FDA-approved diagnosis
- US residency requirements are not specified.
- Qualified individuals with Lysosomal Storage Disorders (Gaucher Disease, Fabry Disease, MPS1 and Pompe Disease) whose physicians have recommended treatment may be eligible for this program. This is considered a temporary funding program. Patients and their families are expected to continue exploring alternative resources with the assistance of a Sanofi Genzyme case manager.
- Aldurazyme (laronidase)
Provider: Sanofi Genzyme Co-Pay Assistance Program
- Must have insurance
- No limits
- Medically appropriate condition/diagnosis
- Must be US citizen or legal entrant (Infusion costs are not covered in MA, MI, MN or RI)
- This program assists with out-of-pocket drug cost related to treatment with one of Sanofi Genzyme's enzyme replacement therapies or substrate reduction therapy and certain infusion related costs: Out-of-pocket costs such as drug and infusion related copays, co-insurance and deductibles are eligible for reimbursement. Please visit a Sanofi Genzyme product's website to complete the online application or call.
- Aldurazyme (laronidase)
More about Aldurazyme (laronidase)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: lysosomal enzymes