Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 66.2g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 13.4g in 100g
Labeler: Flanders Inc
NDC Code: 54323-215
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 66.2%....................Skin Protectant
Zinc Oxide 13.4%..............................Skin Protectant
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rash
- protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps protect from wetness
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as necessary, with each diaper change, especailly at bedtime or anytime prolonged exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
If swallowed, get medical help or call Poison Control Center right away.
For External Use only
Do not Useover deep puncture wounds, infections, or lacerations.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
castor oil, light mineral oil, peruvian balsam, white beeswax
- store at room temperature
- Lot No. and Exp Date: see crimp of tube
- may stain clothing
Call 1-855-NIX-RASH (1-855-649-7472)
white petrolatum, zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Flanders Inc (807921564)|
|L. PERRIGO COMPANY||006013346||manufacture(54323-215)|
Medically reviewed on May 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.