Ethyl alcohol 70 percent ReadyInCase
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 70mL in 100mL
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 49580-0274
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl alcohol (70% conc.)
first aid antiseptic
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns
For external use only.
- flammable, keep away from fire or flame
- if taken internally serious gastric disturbances will result
- deep or puncture woods, animal bites or serious burns
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply over large areas of the body
- do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- condition persists or gets worse
In case of ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately.
- clean affected area
- apply small amount of this product on the area 1-3 times daily
- if bandaged, let dry first
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- store at room temperature
acetone, denatonium benzoate, methyl isobutyl ketone, purified water
70% rubbing alcohol
First aid antideptic
1874 Hwy 72 W
Clinton, SC 29325
Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
WARNING: FLAMMABLE, KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE OR FLAME
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY FOIL UNDER THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
FL OZ (mL
70 PERCENT READYINCASE
ethyl alcohol liquid
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (101896231)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 1, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.