Mucus Relief Cough
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 13, 2020.
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20mg, GUAIFENESIN 400mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-733
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
do not use more than directed.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25°C (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Guaifenesin 400 mg • Expectorant
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg • Cough Suppressant
Relieves Chest Congestion
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Manufactured by: LNK International, Inc.
60 Arkay Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
|MUCUS RELIEF COUGH
dextromethorphan hbr and guaifenesin tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(50844-733)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-733)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(50844-733)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-733)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(50844-733)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mucus Relief Cough (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations