REMEDY Calazime Skin Protectant
Medically reviewed on March 7, 2018
Dosage form: paste
Ingredients: FERRIC OXIDE RED 0.5g in 100g, MENTHOL 0.2g in 100g, PETROLATUM 69g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 19.5g in 100g
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-165
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
White Petrolatum 69%
Zinc Oxide 16.5%
- Provides temporary relief from skin irritations, itching and discomfort in the perianal area
- For the temporary relief of pain
- May provide a cooling sensation
For External Use Only
- in the eyes
- on deep or puncture wounds
- on animal bites
- on serious burns.
- do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product. If the symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain, or other symptoms develop or increase, stop use and consult a doctor
- condition worsens or does not improved within 7 days
- you experience bleeding
- If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Cleanse the affected area with Remedy No-rinse cleanser
- Gently dry
- Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily
- For peri-G tubes, cleanse as directed, apply thin layer and secure with drain sponge or product as directed.
Children under 12 years of age
- Consult a doctor
- Protect from freezing, Avoid excessive heat.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cholecalciferol, Citric Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Glycine, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxytyrosol, L-proline, L-taurine, Methylparaben, Modified Corn Starch, Methylsulfonymethane, N-acetyl-L-cysteine, Niacinamide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-8, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Tocopherol, Vanillin, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil.
Medline Remedy is a registered trademark of Medline Industries, Inc.
Olivamine is a registered trademark of McCord Research, Inc. Manufactured for
Medline Industries, Inc., Mundelein, IL 60060 www.medline.com
|REMEDY CALAZIME SKIN PROTECTANT
calamine, menthol, white petrolatum, zinc oxide paste
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|