Dosage form: suppository
Ingredients: Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 2.5mg, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil 855mg
Labeler: G&W Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0713-0535
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Hard Fat 85.5%
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%
• helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids
• temporarily relieves burning and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue
• temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts
• temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful
For rectal use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to an enlarged prostate
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression
When using this product
• do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
• symptoms get worse or do not get better in 7 days
• bleeding occurs
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults: when practical, clean the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe. Gently dry by patting or blotting with tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of the product.
• remove wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows:
• hold suppository with pointed end up
• carefully separate tabs with fingernail
• slowly pull apart by pulling tabs down on both sides
• remove suppository from wrapper
• insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement
• children under 12 years: ask a doctor
• store at 20-25˚C (68-77˚F)
cod liver oil, corn starch, methylparaben, propylparaben
G&W Formulation RTM HEMORRHOIDAL SUPPOSITORIES
Prompt Soothing Relief from Painful Burning, Itching and Discomfort
24 ADULT SUPPOSITORIES
Tamper-Evident: For your safety suppositories are packaged in "Tamper-Evident" sealed foil. Do not use if foil is torn or open
Compare to active ingredients in Preparation-H® Hemorrhoidal Suppositories
FOR TEMPORARY RELIEF FROM PAIN AND ITCHING OF HEMORRHOIDS
phenylephrine hydrochloride, hydrogenate palm kernel oil suppository
|Labeler - G&W Laboratories, Inc. (001271188)|
|Registrant - G&W Laboratories, Inc. (001271188)|
|G&W Laboratories, Inc.||001271188||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.