Medically reviewed on Oct 26, 2017
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: PETROLATUM 41g in 100g
Labeler: Beiersdorf Inc
NDC Code: 10356-100
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Skin Protectant Ointment
• temporarily protects minor: • cuts • scrapes • burns
• temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips
• helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only
When using this product • do not get into eyes
Do not use on
• deep or puncture wounds • animal bites
• serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if • condition worsens
• symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur
again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help
or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Mineral Oil, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol
Questions or comments?
Apply as needed
|Labeler - Beiersdorf Inc (001177906)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.