Dosage form: spray, metered
Ingredients: CROMOLYN SODIUM 5.2mg
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 52183-199
Cromolyn sodium 5.2mg
Nasal allergy symptom controller
to prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies:
- runny/itchy nose
- allergic stuffy nose
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- discolored nasal discharge
- sinus pain
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust)
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from light
- keep carton and package insert. They contain important instructions.
do not use if imprinted plastic bottle wrap is broken or missing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water
call 1-877-9-ALLERGY (1-877-925-5374)
cromolyn sodium spray, metered
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.