Medications for Surgery
About Surgery: Surgery is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions by manual and instrumental means.
Topics under Surgery
- Biliary Tract Surgery (0 drugs)
- Cardiothoracic Surgery (1 drug)
- Extracorporeal Perfusion (0 drugs)
- Gastrointestinal Surgery (12 drugs in 6 topics)
- Genitourinary Surgery (2 drugs in 2 topics)
- Head & Neck Surgery (0 drugs)
- Neurosurgery (8 drugs in 2 topics)
- Ophthalmic Surgery (83 drugs in 5 topics)
- Orthopedic Surgery (0 drugs in 3 topics)
- Postoperative Albumin Loss (17 drugs)
- Surgical Prophylaxis (45 drugs)
- Vascular Surgery (0 drugs)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.