Daytrana Approved - Shire plc - Treatment for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity DisorderDaytrana is a once daily transdermal patch formulation of methylphenidate indicated for the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Posted: April 2006
- FDA Approves Daytrana (methylphenidate transdermal system) CII for the Treatment of ADHD in Adolescents - July 7, 2010
- FDA Declares Daytrana NDA Resubmission to Be Complete Class I Response - March 10, 2006
- FDA Issues Approvable Letter for Daytrana Methylphenidate Transdermal System - December 23, 2005
- Noven to Commence Manufacture of Daytrana Methylphenidate Transdermal System - December 13, 2005
- Noven Announces Results of Daytrana Advisory Committee Meeting - December 2, 2005
- Developmental Methylphenidate Patch Scheduled for FDA Advisory Committee Review - October 27, 2005
- Shire and Noven Resubmitted NDA for MTS, a Candidate Treatment for Pediatric ADHD Patients - July 26, 2005
More News Resources
- FDA Medwatch Drug Alerts
- Daily MedNews
- News for Health Professionals
- New Drug Approvals
- New Drug Applications
- Drug Shortages
- Clinical Trial Results
- Generic Drug Approvals
- Monthly Update Archive
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Whatever your topic of interest, subscribe to our newsletters to get the best of Drugs.com in your inbox.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.