ProvengeTreatment for Prostate Cancer
Update: Provenge Now FDA Approved - April 29, 2010
Dendreon to Hold Post Advisory Committee Conference Call for Provenge
SEATTLE, March 27, 2007 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Dendreon Corporation today announced the Company will hold a conference call on Thursday evening to discuss the outcome of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's Cellular, Tissue and Gene Therapies Advisory Committee meeting for Provenge (sipuleucel-T), the Company's investigational active cellular immunotherapy under review for the treatment of asymptomatic, metastatic, androgen-independent (also known as hormone refractory) prostate cancer.
Time: 7:30 pm ET / 6:30 pm CT / 5:30 pm MT / 4:30 pm PT
Date: March 29, 2007
Dial-in: 1-800-289-0572 (domestic) or +1-913-981-5543 (international)
Webcast: www.dendreon.com (homepage and investor relations section)
A recorded rebroadcast will be available for interested parties unable to participate in the live conference call by dialing 1-888-203-1112 or +1-719-457-0820 for international callers; the conference ID number is 4486335. The replay will be available from 10:30 pm ET on Thursday, March 29th until 11:59 pm ET on Monday, April 2nd. In addition the webcast will be archived for on-demand listening for 30 days at www.dendreon.com.
Dendreon Corporation is a biotechnology company whose mission is to target cancer and transform lives through the discovery, development and commercialization of novel therapeutics that harness the immune system to fight cancer. The Company applies its expertise in antigen identification, engineering and cell processing to produce active cellular immunotherapy product candidates designed to stimulate an immune response. Active cellular immunotherapy holds promise because it may provide patients with a meaningful clinical benefit, such as survival, combined with low toxicity. The Company has headquarters in Seattle and is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market under the symbol DNDN. For more information about the Company and its programs, visit www.dendreon.com.
CONTACT: Monique Greer, Sr. Director, Corporate Communications of DendreonCorporation, +1-206-829-1500
Web site: http://www.dendreon.com/
Ticker Symbol: (NASDAQ-NMS:DNDN)
Terms and conditions of use apply
Copyright © 2007 PR Newswire Association LLC. All rights reserved.
A United Business Media Company
Posted: March 2007
- FDA Approves Provenge - a Cellular Immunotherapy for Men With Advanced Prostate Cancer - April 29, 2010
- Dendreon Receives FDA Acknowledgement of Complete Response for Provenge - November 22, 2009
- Dendreon Completes Submission of Biologics License Application for Provenge - November 2, 2009
- D.C. Denies Prostate Cancer Vaccine, Provenge: Dendreon (WA) Not FDA To Blame - July 30, 2007
- Prostate Cancer Patients, Survivors and Advocates Assemble on Capitol Hill to Rally against FDA's Non Approval of Provenge - June 1, 2007
- Dendreon Announces FDA Confirms Data Required for Provenge Licensure - May 31, 2007
- Dendreon Receives Complete Response Letter From FDA for Provenge Biologics License Application - May 9, 2007
- Dendreon Announces FDA Advisory Committee Reviewed Provenge for Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer - March 30, 2007
- Dendreon Announces FDA's Cellular, Tissue and Gene Therapies Advisory Committee to Review Provenge for the Treatment of Asymptomatic, Metastatic, Androgen-Independent Prostate Cancer - March 1, 2007
- Dendreon’s Provenge Granted FDA Priority Review - January 16, 2007
- Dendreon Completes Submission of Biologics License Application to FDA for Provenge in Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer - November 13, 2006
- Dendreon Submits Clinical and Non-Clinical Sections of Rolling BLA to FDA for Provenge - August 24, 2006
- Dendreon Announces Plans to Submit BLA - September 14, 2005