KyprolisTreatment for Multiple Myeloma
Update: Kyprolis (carfilzomib) Now FDA Approved - July 20, 2012
Onyx Pharmaceuticals to Hold Conference Call on June 20, 2012 to Discuss FDA Advisory Committee Recommendation for Kyprolis
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced that its management team will host a webcast and conference call on June 20, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time (4:00 p.m. Pacific Time) to discuss the outcome of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee's (ODAC) recommendation under the accelerated approval pathway regarding Kyprolis (proposed brand name for carfilzomib). Onyx is seeking accelerated approval for Kyprolis for the treatment of patients with relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma who have received at least two prior therapies, including a proteasome inhibitor and an immunomodulatory agent (IMiD).
To access a live audio webcast of the conference call, log onto the company's website at: http://www.onyx.com/investors/event-calendar.
To access the live conference call on June 20, 2012, dial (847) 585-4405 and use the passcode 32594605. A replay of the call will be available on the Onyx website or by dialing (630) 652-3042 and using the passcode 3259 4605# approximately two hours after the conference call concludes through July 4, 2012.
About Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with cancer. The company is focused on developing novel medicines that target key molecular pathways. For more information about Onyx, visit the company's website at www.onyx.com.
SOURCE Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
CONTACT: Amy Figueroa, +1-650-266-2398
Web Site: http://www.onyx.com
Posted: June 2012
- FDA Approves New Kyprolis (Carfilzomib) Combination Therapy for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma - January 21, 2016
- FDA Approves Kyprolis (carfilzomib) for Combination Treatment of Patients with Relapsed Multiple Myeloma - July 24, 2015
- FDA Approves Kyprolis for Patients with Advanced Multiple Myeloma - July 20, 2012
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals' Kyprolis Receives Positive Vote from Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee (ODAC) - June 21, 2012
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Advisory Committee to Review Carfilzomib for the Treatment of Patients with Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma - April 27, 2012
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application for Carfilzomib for the Treatment of Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma - November 29, 2011
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Submits New Drug Application for Carfilzomib in Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma - October 12, 2011
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals Provides Status Update on Carfilzomib - October 8, 2010