Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ipsen Announces Withdrawal of Palovarotene NDA, Confirming Intention to Resubmit Following Additional Data Analyses - August 13, 2021
- Ipsen Confirms U.S. FDA Accepts New Drug Application for Palovarotene as the First Potential Treatment Worldwide for Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva (FOP) - May 28, 2021
- Ipsen Announces Updated Indication for Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for the Treatment of Spasticity in Children - July 9, 2020
- Ipsen Announces U.S. FDA Approval for Newly Designed Pre-Filled Syringe for Somatuline Depot (lanreotide) - June 24, 2019
- Clementia Announces Plan to Submit a New Drug Application for Palovarotene for the Treatment of FOP Based on Positive Phase 2 Results - October 23, 2018
- Clementia Initiates Phase 2 MO-Ped Trial for Palovarotene in Patients with Multiple Osteochondromas - April 20, 2018
- Clementia Initiates Pivotal Phase 3 MOVE Trial for Palovarotene in Patients with Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva - December 12, 2017
- FDA Approves New Indication for Ipsen’s Somatuline Depot (lanreotide) Injection for the Treatment of Carcinoid Syndrome - September 18, 2017
- Ipsen Announces FDA approval of Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for the Treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in Adults - June 16, 2017
- Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. Announces FDA Approval of Dysport (abobotulinumtoxinA) for the Treatment of Lower Limb Spasticity in Pediatric Patients Aged Two and Older - August 1, 2016
Drugs Associated with Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes more than 4 drugs in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: abobotulinumtoxinA
Drug class: skeletal muscle relaxants
|7 reviews||5.7 / 10|
Generic name: mecasermin
Drug class: insulin-like growth factors
Generic name: irinotecan liposomal
Drug class: miscellaneous antineoplastics
Generic name: lanreotide
Drug class: somatostatin and somatostatin analogs
|1 review||8.0 / 10|
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|