Promethazine Hydrochloride may be available in the countries listed below.
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50 MG FILM-COATED TABLETS (Leaflet)
- PROMETHAZINE HYDROCHLORIDE INJECTION B.P. 2.5% W/V 1ML & 2ML (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Promethazine Hydrochloride
Promethazine Hydrochloride (BANM, JAN) is known as Promethazine in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.