The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Heparin, low molecular weight - LMWH
Sodium salt of depolymerized heparin obtained by isoamyl nitrite degradation of heparin from pork intestinal mucosa
- Certoparinum natricum (Latin)
- Certoparin natrium (German)
- Certoparine sodique (French)
- Certoparina sodica (Spanish)
- Certoparin Sodium (OS: BAN)
- Certoparin (IS)
- Heparin niedermolekular 5-7 natrium (IS)
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.