User Reviews for Dalteparin

Also known as: Fragmin

Dalteparin has an average rating of 7.0 out of 10 from a total of 2 ratings on Drugs.com. 50% of reviewers reported a positive effect, while 0% reported a negative effect.

Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis
Summary of Dalteparin reviews 7.0 2 reviews

Batgirl_85 · Taken for 1 to 2 years July 13, 2016

Fragmin (dalteparin) for Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis: “I have multiple myeloma .The medication is working and I have not experienced blood clots since I started this protocol but I find the needles sometimes dull and difficult to insert into my skin, is there anyway these pre-filled syringes could come with sharper smaller needles?”

simon1 May 14, 2008

Fragmin (dalteparin): “Information was clear to understand.”

Anonymous · Taken for less than 1 month August 28, 2021

Fragmin (dalteparin) for Deep Vein Thrombosis, Prophylaxis: “I find the needle end too blunt and they can be hard to pierce my skin. Hopefully they’re doing the right job though! I'm on this to prevent a DVT from broken ankle”