In the US, Aluminum Hydroxide (aluminum hydroxide systemic) is a member of the following drug classes: antacids, phosphate binders and is used to treat Duodenal Ulcer, Erosive Esophagitis, Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage, GERD, Hyperphosphatemia, Indigestion, Peptic Ulcer, Stomach Ulcer and Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome.
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Aluminum hydroxide and Magnesium carbonate
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone
- Aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, and simethicone
- Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Carbonate Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Carbonate Suspension
- Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Hydroxide Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Hydroxide Suspension
- Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Trisilicate
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Chewable Tablets
- Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Hydroxide, and Simethicone Suspension
Ingredient matches for Aluminum Hydroxide
Aluminium Hydroxide is reported as an ingredient of Aluminum Hydroxide in the following countries:
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.