XP A 20 (Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg)
Pill with imprint XP A 20 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg. It is supplied by VersaPharm Inc.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of fibrinolytic bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for XP A 20
More about aminocaproic acid
- Aminocaproic acid Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- Aminocaproic acid
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
- Aminocaproic Acid Tablets
- Aminocaproic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Amicar
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.