TCL 124 (Phenylephrine and Diphenhydramine 25 mg / 10 mg)
This pill with imprint "TCL 124" is Blue, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Diphenhydramine hydrochloride and phenylephrine hydrochloride 25 mg / 10 mg. It is supplied by Time Cap Laboratories Inc.
Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; sinusitis; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine/phenylephrine 25 mg / 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- TCL 124
- 25 mg / 10 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Time Cap Laboratories Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about diphenhydramine/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Liquid, Solution, and Syrup
- Diphenhydramine and Phenylephrine Oral Strips
- Diphenhydramine/Phenylephrine Chewable Tablets
- Diphenhydramine and phenylephrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.