SG 457 (Carbidopa and Levodopa 10 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint SG 457 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Carbidopa and Levodopa 10 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by ScieGen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Carbidopa/levodopa is used in the treatment of parkinson's disease; neuroleptic malignant syndrome; gtp-ch deficiency and belongs to the drug class dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Carbidopa/levodopa 10 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for SG 457
- SG 457
- 10 mg / 100 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- ScieGen Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about carbidopa / levodopa
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (85)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
- Drug Information
- Carbidopa and levodopa enteral
- Carbidopa and levodopa (Advanced Reading)
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Extended-Release Tablets
- Carbidopa and Levodopa Orally Disintegrating Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.