S 15 (Aripiprazole (Orally Disintegrating) 10 mg)
Pill with imprint S 15 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Aripiprazole (Orally Disintegrating) 10 mg. It is supplied by OrchidPharma Inc.
Aripiprazole is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; autism; depression; agitated state; schizophrenia and belongs to the drug class atypical antipsychotics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aripiprazole 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for S 15
Related images for "S 15"
More about aripiprazole
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,355)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: atypical antipsychotics
- Drug Information
- Aripiprazole injection
- Aripiprazole oral with sensor
- Aripiprazole (Advanced Reading)
- Aripiprazole Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)