R 195 (Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 60 mg / 120 mg)
Pill imprint R 195 has been identified as Fexofenadine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride extended release 60 mg / 120 mg.
Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine 60 mg / 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
More about fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 37 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets
- Fexofenadine/pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets (12 hour)
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine
- Fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.