PT 15 (Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 15 mEq)
Pill with imprint PT 15 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 15 mEq. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 15 mEq is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PT 15
Related Images for "PT 15"
More about potassium chloride
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 26 Reviews
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder