PLIVA 483 (Theophylline Extended-Release 100 mg)
Pill with imprint PLIVA 483 is White, Round and has been identified as Theophylline Extended-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Pliva Inc..
Theophylline is used in the treatment of asthma, acute; apnea of prematurity; asthma, maintenance and belongs to the drug class methylxanthines. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Theophylline 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for PLIVA 483
Related Images for "PLIVA 483"
More about theophylline
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 13 Reviews
- Drug class: methylxanthines
- Patient Information
- Theophylline (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Theophylline Extended-Release Tablets
- Theophylline Extended-Release Capsules
- ... +2 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.