PHENFLU CDX (Phenflu CDX 500 mg / 20 mg / 400 mg / 10 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/codeine/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill imprint PHENFLU CDX has been identified as Phenflu CDX 500 mg / 20 mg / 400 mg / 10 mg.
and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Phenflu CDX 500 mg / 20 mg / 400 mg / 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- PHENFLU CDX
- 500 mg / 20 mg / 400 mg / 10 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- MCR American Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Phenflu CDX (acetaminophen / codeine / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.