M X C2 (Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg)
Pill with imprint M X C2 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Candesartan Cilexetil and Hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide 32 mg / 12.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M X C2
- M X C2
- 32 mg / 12.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose calcium
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide
- Candesartan/hydrochlorothiazide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and candesartan
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Candesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Atacand HCT
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets (FDA)
- Candesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.