M 15 (Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 15 mEq (1125 mg))
Pill with imprint M 15 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Potassium Chloride Extended-Release 15 mEq (1125 mg). It is supplied by Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
Potassium chloride is used in the treatment of hypokalemia; prevention of hypokalemia and belongs to the drug class minerals and electrolytes. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Potassium chloride 15 mEq (1125 mg) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for M 15
More about potassium chloride
- Potassium chloride Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 17 Reviews
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes
- Potassium Chloride
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Capsules
- Potassium Chloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Potassium Chloride Injection Solution
- Potassium Chloride Liquid and Powder
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.