LU U32 Pill - pink round
Pill with imprint LU U32 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Kurvelo inert. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of Birth Control; Emergency Contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU U32
Related images for "LU U32"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (5,022)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel drug information
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel transdermal
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Transdermal) (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.