LU U22 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Extended-Cycle) inert)
Pill with imprint LU U22 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Extended-Cycle) inert. It is supplied by Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LU U22
Related Images for "LU U22"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3978 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel with Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)