LP 232 (Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg)
Pill with imprint LP 232 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg. It is supplied by Leading Pharma, LLC.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of fibrinolytic bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LP 232
More about aminocaproic acid
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Patient Information
- Aminocaproic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic Acid Tablets
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
- Other brands
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.