LP 232 Pill - white capsule-shape
Pill with imprint LP 232 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 1000 mg. It is supplied by Leading Pharma, LLC.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of Fibrinolytic Bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 1000 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LP 232
More about aminocaproic acid
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- En español
- Aminocaproic acid drug information
- Aminocaproic acid (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.