LP 231 (Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg)
Pill with imprint LP 231 is White, Round and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg. It is supplied by Leading Pharma, LLC.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of fibrinolytic bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for LP 231
More about aminocaproic acid
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- Drug Information
- Aminocaproic acid (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.