Logo 50/25 (Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg)
Pill with imprint Logo 50/25 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg. It is supplied by IVAX Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of heart failure; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class ACE inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Captopril/hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg / 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Logo 50/25
- Logo 50/25
- 50 mg / 25 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- IVAX Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "Logo 50/25"
More about captopril / hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: ACE inhibitors with thiazides
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and captopril
- Captopril and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Captopril and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)