LL 35 (EndaCof Tab guaifenesin 300 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 2.5 mg)
Generic Name: guaifenesin/hydrocodone
Pill with imprint LL 35 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as EndaCof Tab guaifenesin 300 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 2.5 mg. It is supplied by Larken Laboratories, Inc..
EndaCof-Tab is used in the treatment of cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. EndaCof-Tab guaifenesin 300 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 2.5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for LL 35
- Generic Name:
- LL 35
- guaifenesin 300 mg / hydrocodone bitartrate 2.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Larken Laboratories, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about EndaCof-Tab (guaifenesin / hydrocodone)
- EndaCof-Tab Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations