GG N4 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 400 mg / 57 mg)
Pill imprint GG N4 has been identified as Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 400 mg / 57 mg.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate is used in the treatment of bacterial infection; sinusitis; bronchitis; skin or soft tissue infection; strep throat (and more), and belongs to the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin/clavulanate 400 mg / 57 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- GG N4
- 400 mg / 57 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Red No. 40
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amoxicillin/clavulanate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 378 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate chewable tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate extended-release tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate suspension
- More... (2)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.