E2 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Extended-Cycle) inert)
Pill with imprint E2 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Extended-Cycle) inert. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; endometriosis; ovarian cysts; abnormal uterine bleeding; polycystic ovary syndrome (and more), and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel inert is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for E2
More about ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3090 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel with Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and Ethinyl Estradiol (FDA)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norgestrel (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.