CxS (Comtrex severe cold sinus (nighttime) acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg)
Pill imprint CxS has been identified as Comtrex severe cold sinus (nighttime) acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg.
Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 325 mg / chlorpheniramine maleate 2 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 5 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
More about acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine controlled-release tablets
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine effervescent tablets
- Acetaminophen/chlorpheniramine/phenylephrine powder packets
- Acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and phenylephrine
- Other brands: Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold, Tylenol Allergy Multi-Symptom, GNP Cold Relief Plus, Comtrex Severe Cold & Sinus, More (8) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.