C C+C (Coricidin hbp cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg)
Generic Name: chlorpheniramine/dextromethorphan
Pill imprint C C+C has been identified as Coricidin hbp cough cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg.
Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- Generic Name:
- C C+C
- chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / dextromethorphan hydrobromide 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Schering-Plough Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about Coricidin HBP Cough & Cold (chlorpheniramine / dextromethorphan)
- Other brands: Tricodene SF, Tricodene Sugar Free, Vicks Children’s NyQuil Cold & Cough, Triaminic Softchews Cough & Runny Nose, More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.