C 71 (Ondansetron Hydrochloride 24 mg)
Pill with imprint C 71 is Pink, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Ondansetron Hydrochloride 24 mg. It is supplied by Aurobindo Pharma Limited.
Ondansetron is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting; nausea/vomiting, chemotherapy induced; nausea/vomiting, postoperative; nausea/vomiting, radiation induced and belongs to the drug class 5HT3 receptor antagonists. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Ondansetron 24 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C 71
Related Images for "C 71"
More about ondansetron
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 407 Reviews
- Drug class: 5HT3 receptor antagonists
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Patient Information
- Ondansetron injection
- Ondansetron Oral, Injection, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Ondansetron Oral, Oromucosal (Advanced Reading)
- Ondansetron Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +3 more