BI 8 (Combipres chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg)
Pill with imprint BI 8 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Combipres chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg. It is supplied by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Chlorthalidone/clonidine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorthalidone/clonidine chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for BI 8
- BI 8
- chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorthalidone/clonidine
- Chlorthalidone/clonidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
Other brands: Clorpres
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.