BI 10 (Combipres chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.3 mg)
Pill with imprint BI 10 is White, Round and has been identified as Combipres chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.3 mg. It is supplied by Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Chlorthalidone/clonidine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Chlorthalidone/clonidine chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.3 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for BI 10
- BI 10
- chlorthalidone 15 mg / clonidine hydrochloride 0.3 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about chlorthalidone/clonidine
- Chlorthalidone/clonidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: antiadrenergic agents (central) with thiazides
Other brands: Clorpres
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.