B 623 (Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg)
Pill with imprint B 623 is White, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms; atrophic urethritis; atrophic vaginitis; hypoestrogenism and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for B 623
- B 623
- 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "B 623"
More about estradiol / norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 57 Reviews
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Estradiol and norethindrone
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Patch
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.