B 623 Pill - white round, 6mm
Pill with imprint B 623 is White, Round and has been identified as Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of Postmenopausal Symptoms; Atrophic Urethritis; Atrophic Vaginitis; Hypoestrogenism and belongs to the drug class sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Estradiol/norethindrone 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for B 623
- B 623
- 0.5 mg / 0.1 mg
- 6.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "B 623"
More about estradiol / norethindrone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (88)
- Imprints, shape & color data
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: sex hormone combinations
- Estradiol and norethindrone drug information
- Estradiol and norethindrone transdermal
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and norethindrone (Transdermal) (Advanced Reading)
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- Estradiol and Norethindrone Patch
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.