B 073 (Acetaminophen, Butalbital, Caffeine and Codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg)
Pill with imprint B 073 is Blue & Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine phosphate 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg. It is supplied by Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for B 073
- B 073
- 325mg / 50mg / 40mg / 30mg
- Blue & Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Breckenridge Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/butalbital/caffeine/codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 25 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine, and codeine
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine
- Butalbital, acetaminophen, caffeine, and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine and Codeine (FDA)
- Butalbital, Acetaminophen, Caffeine, and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.