AZ 323 (Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg)
Pill with imprint AZ 323 is Yellow, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin and phenylephrine hydrochloride 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; influenza and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine 325 mg / 10 mg / 200 mg / 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AZ 323
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, and phenylephrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, Phenylephrine Caps & Tabs
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin, and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.