AMG 3 19 Pill - white oval, 15mm
Pill with imprint AMG 3 19 is White, Oval and has been identified as Aminocaproic Acid 500 mg. It is supplied by ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Aminocaproic acid is used in the treatment of Fibrinolytic Bleeding and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous coagulation modifiers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Aminocaproic acid 500 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for AMG 3 19
- AMG 3 19
- 500 mg
- 15.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Suzhou Amerigen Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about aminocaproic acid
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: miscellaneous coagulation modifiers
- En español
- Aminocaproic acid drug information
- Aminocaproic acid (Intravenous) (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic acid (Oral) (Advanced Reading)
- Aminocaproic Acid Injection Solution
- Aminocaproic Acid Oral Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.