A IL (Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol Succinate Extended Release 12.5 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint A IL is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol Succinate Extended Release 12.5 mg / 100 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 12.5 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A IL
Related Images for "A IL"
More about hydrochlorothiazide / metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.