93 793 93 793 (NiCARdipine 20 mg)
This pill with imprint "93 793 93 793" is Turquoise & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Nicardipine hydrochloride 20 mg. It is manufactured by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Nicardipine is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; heart failure; angina pectoris prophylaxis and belongs to the drug class calcium channel blocking agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Nicardipine 20 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 93 793 93 793
- 20 mg
- Turquoise & White
- 16.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about nicardipine
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Nicardipine capsules
- Nicardipine sustained-release capsules
- Nicardipine (Advanced Reading)
- Nicardipine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.