74 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg)
Pill with imprint 74 is Green, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 74
- ethinyl estradiol 0.03 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "74"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (4,750)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Drug Information
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel transdermal
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol Transdermal (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.